Lausanne Entrance Handleset with Cylinder Knob - Satin Brass
Made-to-order and custom assembled to your specifications, the Lausanne Entrance Handleset with Cylinder Knob is designed and crafted to stand the test of time. Made from solid brass parts and featuring premium finishes and mechanisms, each piece is built by hand to exacting quality standards.
- Made by Emtek, a respected manufacturer with decades of door hardware experience
- Covered by Manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported parts
- Ships direct from the manufacturer
- Requires standard door preparation and installation
- Two 2-1/8” bore holes with 5-1/2” center-to-center hole spacing for both Keyed and Dummy functions
- No edge bores for Dummy function
- Keyed function features Schlage C Keyway and includes 2 keys
- Sold as a complete set
- Latch plate
- Full-lip strike plate
- Outside entry spindle
- Inside passage half spindle
- 1-1/2” backplate screws
- 2-1/4” deadbolt mounting screws, extension collar and deadbolt strike plate (with Keyed function)
- Backplate dimensions:
- Exterior: 2.5" W x 18" H
- Interior: 2.5" W x 10.25"H
- Backplate thickness: 0.5"
- Clearance dimensions: 1.44" Exterior
- Door prep: Standard
- Exterior trim projection: 2.75"
- Interior trim projection: 2.75"
- Knob dimensions: 2.25" Dia
- Return notes: This item is made-to-order and non-returnable.
- Standard door thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/8"