Factory Light No. 6 Integrated LED
Industrial and utilitarian, the Factory Light No. 6 is a perfect example of traditional factory-style lighting made popular in the 1930's. Curved bell shape allows for excellent task lighting, and top cutouts add a sleek design element with the added function of releasing excess heat. Made from powder coated, hand-spun steel and produced on an RLM tool made exclusively for Schoolhouse.
Hand-assembled in our Portland factory. A Schoolhouse Electric Original.
- Factory Black, Factory White and Factory Green shades feature a white interior
- Clear Coated Steel shade features a clear coated steel interior
- Cage option adds 3.25" in overall length
- Includes a top-of-the-line self-contained LED module.
- 60-75 W equivalent LED uses 13 W of power and emits 910 Lumens.
- Long lifespan estimated at 50,000 hours before replacement will be necessary.
- Replacement LED Kits are available as a Special Order item. Please contact us at 800-630-7113 for more information.
- PRODUCT DETAIL
- Brightness: 910 Lumens (60-75 W Equivalent)
- Canopy width: 4.15"
- Color rendering index: 80 CRI
- Color temperature: 3000 K
- Fixture dimensions: 12" W x 14" H
- Hour life: 50,000 hrs
- Max wattage: 13 W
- Product origin: USA
- Suitable for damp locations: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Volt: 120 Volts