Factory Light No. 4 Rod Integrated LED Pendant
Industrial and utilitarian, the Factory Light No. 4 Rod Pendant is a perfect example of traditional factory-style lighting made popular in the 1930s. Wide opening allows for maximum cast light, and top cutouts add a sleek design element with the added function of releasing excess heat. Made from powder coated, hand-spun steel and produced on an RLM tool made exclusively for Schoolhouse.
Hand-assembled in our Portland factory. A Schoolhouse Electric Original.
- Factory Black, Factory White and Factory Green shades feature a white interior
- Clear Coated Steel shade features a clear coated steel interior
- Black and White Rod options include a matching painted metal canopy
- Galvanized Rod option includes a raw aluminum canopy
- Fixture length includes 9.5" long shade
- Fixture length includes cage if one is selected
- Includes a top-of-the-line self-contained LED module.
- 60-75 W equivalent LED uses 13 W of power and emits 910 Lumens.
- Long lifespan estimated at 50,000 hours before replacement will be necessary.
- Replacement LED Kits are available as a Special Order item. Please contact us at 800-630-7113 for more information.
- Brightness: 910 Lumens (60-75 W Equivalent)
- Canopy width: 4.75" Dia
- Color rendering index: 80 CRI
- Color temperature: 3000 K
- Fixture dimensions: Choice of Length, 12" Shade Dia
- Hour life: 50,000 hrs
- Max wattage: 13 W
- Product origin: USA
- Return notes: This item is made-to-order and non-returnable.
- Suitable for damp locations: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Volt: 120 Volts